Thursday, April 18, 2013


My Summer Project:
 I bought this little treasure from a garage sale for less than $20 two years ago. At the time, I wasn't sure where I wanted to put it in my home. Now that I have the perfect place for it, I am ready to tackle my little treasure and make it into something pretty. Still tossing colors around in my head, but I'm getting there. After all, a job worth doing is a job worth doing well.

And yes, our garage is a mess and will get cleaned this summer as always. Because winters here are so long, I am afraid it doesn't get cleaned as often as I would like. My husband is always working on something or other out there. But, I don't mind cause he is a good 
do- it -yourself-er and that saves us tons of money.
Thank you for Visiting!

3 comments:

  1. You've made a good deal! Lot's of potential there, I am sure it will be beautiful after you tackle it! (I already like it as it is)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ana! Hope you are doing well. Kathy

      Delete
  2. Wow...$20?!!! What a steal...and I can hardly wait to see what you do with it! :)

    ReplyDelete