Monday, March 4, 2013

 New Projects!


This is what's on my sewing machine!  It's a project which I started last year, think it's time to finish it. This is another one of my favorite pastimes.




 I have so many quilts in my craft room waiting to be quilted. So, I guess it's time for me to get busy and quilt them.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what's on my crochet hook! S-P-R-I-N-G

I am so ready for SPRING and EASTER, so I decided what better place to usher it in than on my crochet hook!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you for visiting!

5 comments:

  1. Hola Kathy,es hermoso tu proyecto de costura!!!Me gustaron los colores!!Cariños.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy I see you have linked a picture to my blog, does that mean that you would like to join the stash-buster challenge, if so please leave me a comment and I will add your name and blog to the list of stash-busters, also when you link a picture can you please make sure that it links back to the post about the picture and not just your blog. Thanks Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I would like to join your stash buster. I deleted my post on your blog and re entered it. I wasn't sure how to link it straight to the picture, but I figured it out. Kathy

      Delete