Monday, March 25, 2013

Over Indulging: Part I

Yes, I am confessing my over spending to everyone. And I must confess that I loved every minute of it.


 I found this beautiful bowl at Michael's at quite a good price and I just had to purchase it.

  
Over the weekend, my husband and I visited a local Russian store. I love Russian candy and couldn't refuse myself a few morsels. It is quite pricey, but well worth it, occasionally.


 Well, I had to purchase a couple crochet books at our local craft store. After all, I was over indulging.


 And yes, there is a Part II to my over indulging. As soon, as I can figure out how I am going to take the pictures, I will post.


Thank You for Visiting!

2 comments:

  1. That peacock plate is gorgeous...love it! Candy looks pretty tasty, I must say. :) I'm sure you're enjoying your new crochet books. I love the cover of the motifs one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes I am. And I have two more on order. Sometimes, I treat myself to something nice. Kathy

    ReplyDelete