Friday, March 8, 2013

More Ripples:

Pumpkin Patch is what I called this one!

 Pinocchio is what I called this one!

Last year we had an exchange student from Germany who came to live with us for 10 months. I made these two afghans for her as gifts. I chose a simple ripple pattern, took three strands of yarn for the Pumpkin Patch afghan, and two strands for the Pinocchio afghan. By doing so, I created my own designs. Enjoy! Any ripple pattern will do.This is an older post that I am re posting because you couldn't see the second afghan in my former post without clicking on read more.  I wasn't pleased with how the post was initially set up, so I re posted it.

6 comments:

  1. Very nice - love the color combos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice ripples...and I love how you named the blankets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them both...such great colors! And I love how you held a few strands together. Gives them a great look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...you have been busy! Both are really nice. My fav is the pumpkin-colored one just because I love those colors. I don't like to crochet holding two yarns together because it makes my hands and arms ache. It's a workout! These are really nice gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely blankets and great names for them! Have a lovely Sunday :) Elisabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que lindos se ven los dos!!!Muy cálidos!!!Cariños

    ReplyDelete