Monday, September 3, 2012

Photo Box

Old memories stored in a new box. 


This is my latest project and I had lots of fun putting it together. I started with this picture box, paint, scrap book paper, glue, and acrylic spray.



This is what I ended up with.

 This is a picture of the box without pictures in it.
This is a picture of the top of my box.


 This is a picture of the inside of my box.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And these are my old memories stored in a new box: pictures of my children when they were still children. Now, they are grown adults whom I am proud of. 





Hope you like my latest project! TA-DA

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow that is very nice! Its been forever since I've seen those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I had them in my wallet. When I made the photo box, I couldn't decide what to put in them. Then, I remember these pictures.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you, I had so much fun putting it together.

      Delete
  3. I just wanted to say hi! Congrats on the new blog and the homeschooling! We are homeschoolers too. Your photo box looks great and so does the new afghan. xoxo

    ReplyDelete